1. The following areas are out of bounds under penalty of stroke & distance:
1.1 Beyond the boundary fences on the 1st, 7th, 10th, 14th & 16th holes.
1.2 Beyond the river banks or white posts when playing the 1st, 2nd, 5th, 7th & 15th holes.
1.3 Beyond the white posts or line defining the practice area.
1.4 The fence surrounding the practice area is considered a boundary fence, drop, one shot penalty.
1.5 Supports or guy wires on fence hole 10 are immovable obstructions. Freed drop rule 24/
2. A ball landing in the Marked Area in front of the fence when playing hole No. 10 must be dropped in the Dropping Zone provided. No Penalty.
When playing hole No. 13 a ball landing against the fence must be dropped in the Dropping Zone. No Penalty.
The bridge hole No. 15: Rule 19 & Rule 24/2 apply.
3. A ball plugged in its own impression on the fairway may be lifted, cleaned & dropped, not nearer the hole. November to March only – a ball in the rough can be treated the same.
4. Stones may be lifted from bunkers without penalty.
5. Blue markers: 150 yards to the front of the Greens.
Please note: All divots must be replaced, all pitchmarks on greens repaired, bunkers raked or smoothed over. No bags or trolleys to be taken on the greens. One set of clubs per person. NO SHARING OF CLUBS. No dogs allowed on the course. Golfers and public must show consideration toward each other.
Dress Code: It is recommended that suitable golfing attire should be worn. A shirt must be worn at all times.
Greenstaff have priority.
Maximum 4 golfers in any one game.
WE RECOMMEND GOLFERS HAVE THEIR OWN THIRD PARTY INSURANCE IN THE CASE OF ANY ACCIDENTS.